The clinical admin team at ABA Inc. has prioritized quality training and supervision for our staff to ensure they are meeting their career goals. For those individuals pursuing their BCBA certification, we offer weekly group supervision, as well as weekly opportunities for individual supervision from direct supervisors as well as regional managers to encourage a well rounded learning environment. Regional Managers support their teams with monthly individual check in meetings, as well as shadowing supervisions as needed. Lastly, BCBA candidates will eventually have the opportunity to gain supervision experience as a Junior Consultant with the guidance of their Regional Manager.
Opportunities for BCBA Candidates
Advanced Behavior Analysis is committed to shaping upcoming BCBA’s through education, support and advancement opportunities. At Advanced Behavior Analysis, we take our job of training the future’s analysts very seriously. Here are some things we offer to those seeking the BCBA certification:
- Monthly meetings 1:1 with your personally assigned regional manager. Meetings are always welcome to be held as needed for additional clinical support and training
- Advancement programs with opportunities for practice, learning and supervision built into the model.
- Free supervision during direct care hours (contingent on the agreements within the supervision contract)
- Access to 1:1 tutoring and collaboration with colleagues
- Attendance invitation to monthly consultant meetings which cover a wide variety of clinical topics
- Consistent access during business hours to a highly skilled, highly qualified clinical administration team to discuss questions, concerns, clinical topics, study techniques, client support and so much more!
- Frequent invitations to participate in assessments with seasoned BCBA’s
- Consistent flow of offers for indirect work assignments and projects
- Access to Advanced Behavior Analysis’s library of resources, how to’s and step by step guides.
- Opportunities for participation in social emotional learning assessments and groups.
- Opportunity to become a ‘Jr Consultant’ (as soon as 9 months prior to BCBA certification) with consistent clinical oversight and collaboration
- Access to a team with highly skilled BCBA’s who are eager to assist!
We have a team of dedicated behavior analysts who practice high quality training, supervision and treatment for both staff and clients. On a monthly basis, the Regional Managers will go through each BCBA’s caseload client by client, to make sure the BCBA feels supported in the care they are providing for each individual child. This is also a way for our clinical admin team to ensure the highest quality of care is being delivered to each child. BCBAs participate in monthly consultant meetings where we cover relevant topics at length. These meetings provide opportunities for group discussions and collaboration on a variety of subjects.
ABA Inc. employees have opportunities for advancement based on merit. Employees will start as an entry level behavior technician. From there, they may be promoted by way of postgraduate studies and board certifications to an advanced RBT, Junior Consultant, and finally, BCBA. We happily welcome candidates who are pursuing their masters degree and/or board certification, and will place you in the promotional hierarchy accordingly, following an interview with the clinical admin team. If you would like more information about the promotional process, you may contact email@example.com. Josh will connect you with a member of the clinical admin team to discuss details.