Advanced Behavior Analysis is seeking full and part time Behavior Technicians/Registered Behavior Technicians to work one-on-one with children with Autism. Do you enjoy working with children? Are you outgoing, energetic, and patient? If so, read below for additional details on this incredibly rewarding opportunity!
We are committed to broadening and improving the lives of children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and other developmental delays by providing individualized, scientifically based services in the Salt Lake and Summit County areas. We believe that every child can learn by using Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), a methodical approach to learning where effective, long-term results may e achieved. We work with children and their families to create a target-specific plan that is most essential in increasing the child’s independence and quality of life.
- Ability to interpret and implement clinical protocols as written
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships with clients, co-workers, supervisors, and community members
- Commitment to ongoing training and development as it relates to clinical skills, professional development, ethics, technology to perform job responsibilities to the required standard
- Ability to accept constructive feedback and develop knowledge and skill sets accordingly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working in home sessions with clients and families
Advanced Behavior Analysis is located in Summit, Wasatch and Salt Lake Counties. We work with individuals ages 2-15 on the Autism spectrum and those with behavioral differences. Our goal is to create a cohesive, passionate and reliable team of individuals to teach life long skills to each individual we work with.
Pay: $14-$16 per hour
Must have reliable transportation
Must be 18 years or older
High School Diploma/GED
Must pass Background check
Must pass TB Skin Test