Advanced Behavior Analysis is seeking full and part time Behavior Technicians/Registered Behavior Technicians to work one-on-one with children with Autism. Do you enjoy working with children? Are you outgoing, energetic, and patient? If so, read below for additional details on this incredibly rewarding opportunity!
Behavior technicians are a crucial component of a successful ABA team. We seek to hire individuals who are patient, compassionate, and love working with children. Behavior technicians and/or Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs) work directly with Autistic children to implement skill acquisition and behavior modification plans. The skills being taught pertain to the values and goals identified by the client, their caregivers, and the BCBA.
As a practice, ABA tends to have a high turnover rate, and we do our best to respect the work-life balance of our employees in order to avoid burnout. We aim to provide our Behavior Technicians with a supportive environment through consistent communication and compassionate responses and solutions to feedback on processes that may not be meeting expectations in the field. Additionally, we seek to foster a collaborative culture where all staff can learn from each other. Behavior techs will interact with their supervisors at minimum once per week. BCBAs are required to conduct weekly supervision, in order to ensure treatment fidelity and support direct care staff. For more information about promotional opportunities as an RBT, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ability to interpret and implement clinical protocols as written
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships with clients, co-workers, supervisors, and community members
- Commitment to ongoing training and development as it relates to clinical skills, professional development, ethics, and technology to perform job responsibilities to the required standard
- Ability to accept constructive feedback and develop knowledge and skill sets accordingly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working in-home sessions with clients and families
Advanced Behavior Analysis serves Salt Lake, Summit, Wasatch, Davis, and Utah Counties. We work with neurodivergent individuals ages 2-15. Our goal is to create a cohesive, passionate, and reliable team of individuals to teach lifelong skills to each individual we work with using evidence-based methodology.
- Pay: Starts at $18+ an hour depending on experience
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be 18 years or older
- High School Diploma/GED
- CPR (can obtain upon hire)
- Must pass a background check
- Must pass TB Skin Test
- Must obtain RBT certification within 3 months of hire